Re: [OM] Am I nuts?

Subject: Re: [OM] Am I nuts?
From: "george" <geanders@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 16:26:50 -0700
Ken already has the equiv of an N90S and SB2X flash, but with a great zoom
lens.  It's called the IS-3 + G40 flash! :>) :>)

However, I am finding Sam Morales' solution of having a wonderbrick that
will also use Zuikos as an addition to OM bodies as an interesting idea.

George

PS:  The F100 was named the #1 camera in the PhotoTechniques "Best 25
cameras" article.

PPS: The answer to Ken's subject question, based on his many posts to our
list, should be obvious! :>)