Re: [OM] om4 vs om4t - justifiable price difference?

Subject: Re: [OM] om4 vs om4t - justifiable price difference?
From: "Garry D. Lewis" <glewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 10:46:34 -0500
>>>BTW, I was foolish enough to forget to remove the batteries from
my OM-4. The camera lives in my bedroom closet, and it woke me
up at 3am one night with an awful screeching. It seems this is what
it does when the batteries die. Any suggestions for a name for
this... the "screech of death", perhaps?<<<

How about "the button battery banshee berievement bleet" ?

                                    yours with my nails on the blackboard,

                                                            Garry D. Lewis