Re: [OM] (OM) Films

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Films
From: Christopher Biggs <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 07 Sep 1999 08:49:57 +1000
Richard Ross <rhdesign@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> moved upon the face of the 'Net and spake
thusly:

> Alex wrote:
> >Does anyone have any experience of this film, as C41 processing is obviously
> >cheaper, but I've been dissapointed in the past by XP2?
>
> I imagine you're thinking of T400CN, which is a C41-process b/w film

Kodak B&W+ is the new consumer version of T400CN.  Not yet widely
available.

I've only used the T400CN (i.e. the pro version).  I love the stuff.

Some labs return it with a slight colour cast, some don't.   You gets
what you pays for.   I've found the prints come back better if you
rate it at around 250, but I've rated it at 800 in a pinch.

cjb.

--
     __
    /  \
     ||chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
One more infobahn cliche couldn't hurt...