Re: [OM] B&W C-41 Films

Subject: Re: [OM] B&W C-41 Films
From: "George M. Anderson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 1999 13:25:27 -0700
Mike;

Thanks for the info. The Kodak film is called 400CN. Box says 'TMAX B&W
Film' Process C-41.

I've seen a print from it which is stunning.  Photo'er said he just
asked the lab to 'tone it' sepia.  Since your store processes this film,
ca u tell me how this sepia toning is done?  Is it a simple dial-in on
the auto-printer?

George