Re: [OM] (OM) Films

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Films
From: Mike Stoesz <mstoesz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 1999 10:39:36 -0600
Alex and all;

Our store stocks and processes this film.  In most cases it produces fine
results on
automatic processing and printing equipment.  Good tonal range and sharpness.
Yes it
does print better than XP2 but the newer XP2 is a great improvement over the old
version.  The Kodak also prints better on B&W RA4 process paper.  OTOH--Konica
has a
monochrome C41 film that I feel is better than both.

Best Wishes, Mike