Re: [OM] EFS-1 newsflash+++newsflash+++newsflash+++ ;)

Subject: Re: [OM] EFS-1 newsflash+++newsflash+++newsflash+++ ;)
From: "Keith (R.K.) Berry" <keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 16:58:31 +0100
Chris Riek wrote:

>The issue is the distance between the film canister
>and the shutter screens. It should be a simple thing
>to measure the distance on one of the "supported"
>cameras and then measure it on the Olympus
>cameras.

There has to be more to it than just stuffing the unit into a body, such as
output to a monitor, options to delete unwanted exposures, connector to PC
etc., unless the thing has to be removed and fitted into some kind of
adapter. What particularly worries me is the thin bit that has to fit in
place of the film - I don't know why they don't just try to build it into a
removable back - if they're going to restrict its use to high-priced non Oly
cameras the extra cost shouldn't be an issue for such owners, and anyway it
would serve them right :-)

Regards,
Keith Berry (Birmingham, England)
keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx