Re: [OM] Photo Techniques. was: Great Galloping Zweekos

Subject: Re: [OM] Photo Techniques. was: Great Galloping Zweekos
From: "Jim Loudon" <jloudon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 11:28:38 PDT

<snip re. carry-on baggage weight limit>

That's a new one to me too.

Believe it.  In as relaxed a manner as I could muster, I
explained to the KLM counter person two weeks ago that the
carry-on bag she insisted be checked through due to "overweight"
contained medical equipment in the event my son went into
respiratory distress...she eventually relented, but it was
so needless.

I've concluded that airline personnel and customs agents take
the same classes in arbitrary behavior :-(

jim