Re: [OM] Photo Techniques. was: Great Galloping Zweekos

Subject: Re: [OM] Photo Techniques. was: Great Galloping Zweekos
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 05:17:13 -0400

>I would not challenge your perspective on LF photographers although
>I do disagree except for the retentive part.
>So if you do shoot LF will you become a retentive type
>and not want jokes on the list? ;-)

That comment was not meant to offend nor to apply to anyone on the list. But
there is a point at which the process becomes more important than the picture,
and that line seems to be crossed most often by people who shoot large format
exclusively. Of course when I shoot large format I will be different :-)

Regards,
Denton Taylor

Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com.
Panoramas and Immersive Imaging at