Re: [OM] Photo Techniques. was: Great Galloping Zweekos

Subject: Re: [OM] Photo Techniques. was: Great Galloping Zweekos
From: "Gregg Iverson" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 11:28:12 -0400
John, I couldn't have said it better (maybe as well!).  Additional
constraints for me are money and time.  This applies to the equipment I
purchase, the amount and kind of film I shoot, the way I process it and
the way I choose to display it.

I used to do a lot of darkroom work with my OM system before I was
married, got a "real" job, and had a family.   I still used 35 mm
because of the cost involved, i.e.. I could buy more lenses etc. to
allow me to be more creative than if I had used LF.  Inside of me there
still exists a craving for that quality that comes from a large
negative.  Todays technology is helping to satisfy that desire.  My
darkroom today, I believe, will be the computer software that also feeds
my creative needs.

Gregg Iverson