[OM] Telecoverter/Flash Qusetion

Subject: [OM] Telecoverter/Flash Qusetion
From: Alex.Hughes@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 13:24:25 +0100

I have just purcharsed my first "serious" OM!! ...an absolutely gorgeous OM4
that looks like it's never been used (with box, manuals and even the original
brochure from 1984 or whenever!)...yes,Yes,YES!!!! (the guy traded it in to get
a C*n*n Ixus!!!!). It also had with it a 35-105 f3.5 Zuiko zoom (which I bought
as I've been looking for something in this range, and they threw it in for a
bargain price...and it had the original Olympus lens bag!).

There were two other pieces of kit that he's holding for me, but I thought I'd
ask a few questions about...

1) Olympus T32 Flashgun (asking £59) ...after recenly purchasing the Vivitar
3500 do I need another flashgun?

2) Olympus T/C 2xA teleconverter (£?) ...I already have a Vivitar 2x
Teleconverter which is a lot smaller, and this one's only compatable with
certain lenses(?) How much should I look to pay for this thing?

Do I or don't I, that is the question.

All help appreciated...

Alex Hughes

Important Email Information

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.It
is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is
unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended addressee please
contact the sender and dispose of this e-mail.