RE: [OM] IS A-200

Subject: RE: [OM] IS A-200
From: "Harridge, Wayne" <Wayne.Harridge@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 20:15:14 +0800
Chris wrote:

> I'm interested to see your report on how this worked. I wondered
> if anyone had actually tried this, because I had thought about it
> at one time, but never got around to trying it.

I haven't finished the film that was in the camera, but it looked pretty
good through the viewfinder - it is much easier to focus than with a normal
teleconverter that fits between the prime lens and the body.

What I should try is the A-200 on my 50mm f1.4, this should give a fast 75mm
for portraits.

...Wayne