Re: [OM] Random Spewage

Subject: Re: [OM] Random Spewage
From: Malcolm Clay <ClayM@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 1999 14:23:34 -0500
At 10:51 AM 8/6/99 -0500, you wrote:
<snip> We can't take ourselves too seriously--after all we
are in love with a camera system that has pretty much been abandoned by the
manafacturer and marketplace.

Okay, maybe I'm just foolish (maybe that needs more o's--fooooooolish), but I had always thought that OM was still being manufactured. (Okay, now that everyone has stopped laughing at me...)

Yes, we are all destined to extinction and there isn't anything we can do
about it except trot on down to the local tar pit and fall in.

Or maybe begin hoarding bodies and lenses...oh, I think we all do that already.

 We are carrion in this photographic world.

So the next time I fly I don't have to check my trunk-full of photo gear--"No, I can board the plane with it you see; it's CARRION luggage."