[OM] Hot Shoe Problem

Subject: [OM] Hot Shoe Problem
From: Jeffrey Weiss <weiss@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 17:06:57 CST
Hello, I am new to this list--which seems to be a valuable resource!

I posted a problem with a wobbly hot shoe on an OM-2S wondering whether there
was a way for me
to fix this myself--OM qualified repair doesn't exist in Madison WI and my
vacation is in a week and a half....

Is it OK for amateurs to post on this list, or is it mainly for pros?

Thanks,

Jeffrey Weiss