Re: [OM] Re: IS-3

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: IS-3
From: "Robert T. Lewis" <rlewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 18:31:51 -0400

I have purchased one of John Hermanson's used IS-3s for $299 and have been
very satisfied with it.

Robert Lewis

ClassicVW@xxxxxxx on 07/06/99 04:20:49 PM

Please respond to olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To:   olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc:    (bcc: Robert T. Lewis/Bellcore)

In a message dated 7/6/99 2:26:36 PM EST, Bau.Struye@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Also:  Does anyone have experience with Beach Camera in New Jersey
 (www.BEACHCAMERA.com)?  They advertise the IS-3 for $399.

 Thank you very much.

     I seem to have heard from people to be V e r y careful with them and
others. I don't know if they actually have a store, or are just mail order.
If you call them, make sure you pin them down as per price, shipping cost,
and if any items are removed from the kits. A lot of places remove
batteries,
strap, etc, then charge extra to include them.

George S.

P.S.- Why not try John Hermanson's used ones for $299, I believe.