Re: [OM] Winder-2 malfunction

Subject: Re: [OM] Winder-2 malfunction
From: "christopher.barker@xxxxxxxxxxx" <cmib@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 99 13:31:21 +0200
William

I think that it is most likely to be the contacts.  The plastic battery
compartment tends to bend if you leave batteries in for a long time and
the contacts move away from the ones in the Winder housing.  I would do 2
things: i) clean the contacts to the batteries and on the outside of the
compartment; ii) bend the compartment straight again (gently).  Once it
works again, store it without batteries in the compartment.

Hope that this works.

Chris

mailto:cmib@xxxxxxxxxxx