Re: [OM] How to protect my Zuikos?

Subject: Re: [OM] How to protect my Zuikos?
From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 16:49:15 -0700 (PDT)
I believe that the dessicant gel turns pink when saturated with
moisture--pop it in the oven @ 400 F for a few hours till blue, then
you're all set. I haven't actually done this, mind you, but know of the
procedure. Others more experienced in this regard will surely be of more
help. Living in Sunny Southern Califoria <don't mind the flukes of
nature>, I don't have to worry about moisture, although I plan on getting
some packets and sticking them in my bag for good measure. Best,

/Acer "Siddiq" Victoria
--
"...wanna go further, faster everyday...."
"...happy to do nothing--in fact that's what I did."