RE: [OM] enlargement

Subject: RE: [OM] enlargement
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 10:14:55 -0400
>>> Sunday night, as a test, I made a 16 x 20 Ilfochrome Classic Glossy
Deluxe (formerly known as Cibachrome) print from a 35mm slide.  This
particular slide contains an image which I like a lot, but I hadn't thought
I'd ever print it above 11 x 14 because 1) it was taken on 100 speed chrome
[snip]>>

I don't think everyone realizes how good 35mm 100asa chrome really is...

I just got back a 30" x 40" print that I had made from a Elite Chrome
original. And this was not an Ilfocrome either, it was made from an 8x10
interneg.

There is no grain visible.

This particular image was taken with an M6 and 35/2 asph, but the point is
that film is not the limiting factor it used to be, imho.

Regards,
Denton Taylor
Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com
Panoramic and immersive imaging at