Re: 200/4 vs 200/5 & tripod was: Re: [OM] enlargement

Subject: Re: 200/4 vs 200/5 & tripod was: Re: [OM] enlargement
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 13:56:13 -0500 (CDT)
On Thu, 27 May 1999 12:25:23 -0500, Joel Wilcox wrote:

>Thanks for sharing your results, Barry.

No problem. Its only a small down payment on what I've learned from
everyone else on the list.

> I take it that you mounted the
>lenses and used a cable release (or timer)?

MLU and timer - lenses mounted normally, no extra supports, extension
tubes, filters, etc.

>Since you feel you've gotten
>better results with a monopod, perhaps the technique mentioned a week or so
>ago of bracing the camera and lens even on the tripod and releasing the
>shutter with one's finger is another technique we should exploit.

That will be my new SOP (standard operating procedure).

BBB
-
B.B. Bean - Have horn, will travel
bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx