Re: [OM] Timer Mod for OM-2S/OM-4T

Subject: Re: [OM] Timer Mod for OM-2S/OM-4T
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 13:06:24 -0400
Anyone who is tempted to disassemble the outer part of the self timer switch
on a 2s/4 , be forwarned.  Inside the camera body is a small circuit board
and switch  briushes which are spring loaded.  Disassembly will unlatch the
spring and it can  be rehooked only by complete disassembly w/separation of
the front casting from the body.

John
Camtech / Olympus Service since 1977
21 South La., Huntington NY 11743-4714