Re: [OM] "IDEAL OM OUTFITS"

Subject: Re: [OM] "IDEAL OM OUTFITS"
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 01:53:47 EDT

> I organize my stuff in a very different way - I've taken over most of the
>  drawer space in our dresser.

Great collection but I keep my stuff in a locked metal filing cabinet. One
day at work we were deciding to move or destroy an old filing cabinet whose
lock was lost. We just wanted to find out what was inside so went at it with
a prybar (not having a large drill and sense to drill out the lock).  It took
us forever but a lesson learned. It would take an amateur burglar 10 minutes
to break in (if he couldn't find my drill) and most of them want to be out of
the house before them.

As to outfits, I've boiled it down over the years to a set I am happy with
that I can carry all the time. It consists of the OM4T, 21/3.5, 28/2.8,
50/3.5, 100/2.8 and 200/5 which all fits into a Lowe Orion fanny pack. Bird
photography brings out the Tamron 400/4 and 1.4x.

Warren