Re: [OM] "IDEAL OM OUTFITS"

Subject: Re: [OM] "IDEAL OM OUTFITS"
From: mstoesz@xxxxxxxxxxx (Michael Stoesz)
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 08:38:19 -0700
Simon wrote:

>Thankyou Mike, that sounds wonderful.  I'd like to return the compliment by
>saying "you are all invited to Wales to stand here and watch the rain,
>waiting for the slim chance of some sunlight" but it just doesn't have the
>same appeal.
>
>Simon E.

Actually I would love to.  We visited Scotland, Hebrides in 97 and fell in
love and would now love to tour slowly, very slowly, Wales, Ireland and the
Scottish North again.  My daughter is considering Univ. of Aberdeen as a
college choice so something may happen in a couple years.

Best Wishes, Mike

Mike Stoesz, VP
Rainbow Photography Inc.
213 Grand Av.