Re: [OM] 300mm f4.5 multicoated examples: reflect green?

Subject: Re: [OM] 300mm f4.5 multicoated examples: reflect green?
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 8 May 1999 11:58:23 EDT
Tom writes:

> It would improve Hawkins' numbers if we all looked at our lenses & sent
>  serial numbers, markings, and lens colours to him.

Just a note to newbies in this community: the links on Lee's site are often
the contributions of other OM List members, both past and present.  You will
find references to contributors at the bottom of much of the material.  We
are indebted to Lee for hosting, packaging and making his own contributions
to this.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV