RE: [OM] 300mm f4.5 multicoated examples: reflect green?

Subject: RE: [OM] 300mm f4.5 multicoated examples: reflect green?
From: Olaf Greve <Ogreve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 11:20:12 +0200
Hi,

>>  Is there any marking on the objective ring to indicate it is
multicoated?
>Yes.  It either has MC and lacks F.Zuiko, or lacks MC and F.Zuiko.

To further add to this:

My lens is of the first type (i.e. it has the MC and lacks the F.Zuiko), I
have also heard of older variants which are "silver-nosed, AFAIK these are
single coated, I guess the ones that have the F.Zuiko denominator might be
the silver-nosed onces (not certain though).

Hope this helps,
Olaf