RE: [OM] 300mm f4.5 multicoated examples: reflect green?

Subject: RE: [OM] 300mm f4.5 multicoated examples: reflect green?
From: "Chip Stratton" <cstrat@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 13:29:40 -0500
Thanks.

There is one on EBAY that has neither F.Zuiko nor MC, but it looks like the
objective element is reflecting blue so I was a bit puzzled.

Wouldn't it be nice if someone with access to lots of Zuikos would try to
narrow down the serial number range on each where the transition to MC
occurred.......(hint, hint)

Chip