RE: [OM] Zuiko 85-250 vs Canon 70-200L (surpise?)

Subject: RE: [OM] Zuiko 85-250 vs Canon 70-200L (surpise?)
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 09:31:48 -0500 (CDT)
On Thu, 15 Apr 1999 21:41:18 +0000, John A. Lind wrote:

>Great idea!  If it's true you could snap up piles of fungi'ed lenses at
>really low cost.  Then you could resell them as portrait lenses at a
>healthy profit, and still be way under the cost of the custom-made portrait
>lenses described on the mailing list a few days ago.

Since I live in a drained swamp and typical summer humidity runs in
the 75-100% range, I'll volunteer to store lenses on my front porch
or in my farm truck for anyone wishing to cultivate fungus and have
an "organic soft focus" lens. Just send the appropriate fee...

BBB
-
B.B. Bean - Have horn, will travel
bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx