Re: [OM] Substitute for a T20 AutoConnector ?

Subject: Re: [OM] Substitute for a T20 AutoConnector ?
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 10:36:55 -0400
<<camera end: T20/T32 style hot foot (including a locking knob)with T20/T32
style hot shoe above.
4 m of cable.
Flash end: cold foot with threaded tripod socket, T20/T32 style hot shoe
above.>>

Mine has OM inscribed on it and you squeeze it on the sides to fit it into
the shoe.
It is designed that way.  There is a shoe on the top of this foot also.
It has a coiled cord with a hot shoe at the flash end.  The flash end can
sit on top of the camera shoe when not off camera.  The cord is the only
contact.  The bottom of the flash shoe/foot is cold with a 1/4 thread.
The top of course is hot so the T-flash fires.
This thing has contacts for OM1n function only, no TTL. (Darn)
It has really made my T-20 useful and I paid about $5 (no more) for it
in a junk bin at a camera show.

Charlie L.