Re: [OM] Substitute for a T20 AutoConnector ?

Subject: Re: [OM] Substitute for a T20 AutoConnector ?
From: "Rand E. Tomcala" <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 09:00:55 -0400
Wayne,
  With the exception of the locking knob that you mentioned, this sounds
like the "Duo-Synch" cord that was manufactured here in the USA outside
Chicago (I believe).
  With two of these, and the addition of the T28 Macro Ring and two
T20's you can make up a poor man's T28 twin flash macro rig.
  I have several of these and find that they give a much needed
versatility to my flash capabilities.
  An alternative, of course, would consist of the macro ring, two (rare)
T20 Auto Adapters, a TTL Multi Conn, two TTL cords, a TTL Conn 4, and
two T20 flashes.  This assumes that the use of T32's would put way too
much weight on the lens and mount.
IMHO,
Rand E.