Re: [OM] A PRoduct Information reLease FrOm Our LeaderS

Subject: Re: [OM] A PRoduct Information reLease FrOm Our LeaderS
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <voop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 1999 08:17:52 +0200 (CEST)
So it's all very well. The joke was fun (yes, got me too in the beginning) and
the dream was good while it lasted.....but one question remains: how do we make
Olympus realize that we want (need - dammit) them to do such things
(remanufacture old bodies, extend the OM-line etc)?????? I could sure use a
spare OM2-body, and an OM5/6 sounds neat too......

There must be something we can do about it......"use the force" - or something.
Any jedi-masters on the list *grin*

--thomas

(who's a zuikoholic and a star-wars fan too)