Re: [OM] A PRoduct Information reLease FrOm Our LeaderS

Subject: Re: [OM] A PRoduct Information reLease FrOm Our LeaderS
From: Dave Haynie <dhaynie@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 1999 13:58:06 -0500
On Thu, 1 Apr 1999 06:43:15 EST, Pauls0627@xxxxxxx jammed all night, and by
sunrise was overheard remarking:

> I'll let you know more as soon as they let me. I hope you all have a happy
> April Fool's Day! (and I sincerely hope April Fool's Day is observed in all
> the countries represented on this list...)

Yery, very nice! I haven't been gotten that good in a long time; you got
past all bozo and BS filters (ok, I did read this first thing in the
morning), just right combination of "sure, they could do this", with a
few quirks thrown in, making it all the more realistic.
--
Dave Haynie  | V.P. Technology, Met@box AG |  http://www.metabox.de
Be Dev #2024 | NB851 Powered! | Amiga 2000, 3000, 4000, PIOS One