Re: [OM] A PRoduct Information reLease FrOm Our LeaderS

Subject: Re: [OM] A PRoduct Information reLease FrOm Our LeaderS
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 09:48:24 EST
In a message dated 4/1/99 10:34:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
edwardsg@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<< As for remanufacturing OM-1s, etc - a few years ago, Nissan (another
Japanese
 company) bought up all the Datsun 240Zs they could find and remanufactured
them to
 like new condition.  They were sold to Z-car fans at not a bad price.  So, it
 could happen? >>

That's where I got the idea for the remanufactured OM's, in fact. I believe
Nissan is still doing this, with both 240Zs and 260Zs.

Paul Schings
Coventry, RI