Re: [OM] A PRoduct Information reLease FrOm Our LeaderS

Subject: Re: [OM] A PRoduct Information reLease FrOm Our LeaderS
From: wiliam.wagenaar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 09:28:57 +0100

Thanks Paul,

I read your mail on April 2nd, and didn't realise the "APRIL FOOLS" before you
mentioned it (should have read the subject line better).

You really convinced me that Olympus had (finally) got the picture. I was
screaming out aloud: "YES! Finally!".

Thanks for the joke in which you must have invested quite some time. I think
everyone that read you specs must have thought " well, except maybe from AF
that's all I will ever need and want"

Maybe it's an idea to send it to Olympus Japan, as a whish list, signed by all
of us?

Thanks again,
Wiliam