[OM] Camedia C2000 Zoom, a 2.1 Megapixel digital camera

Subject: [OM] Camedia C2000 Zoom, a 2.1 Megapixel digital camera
From: "Tomoko Yamamoto" <tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 13:12:35 -0500
Olympians,

When I checked "What's New" pages on the Olympus Japan Web site today, I found
the following:
http://www.olympus.co.jp/LineUp/Digicamera/C2z/c2000z.html

The new camera has most of what I would like to see in a digital camera except
the interchangeable lenses.

At the moment there is no English file, but I am pretty sure there will be one
in the next few days.  The camera will be on the market in Japan on April 8 and
its MSRP is 113,000 yen!  This is less than the present top model.  They
probably have to reduce the current prices.

What it offers is the shutter speed priority and aperture priority exposure
setting capabilities besides the program automatic modes.  The ISO can be
adjusted up to 400.

I'd better eat my lunch.  For the time being, just look at the camera image.  If
you want to know any more, perhaps Jim Terazawa can help or I can answer anymore
if you contact me privately since I get the digest only.

Tomoko Yamamoto
mailto:tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.charm.net/~tomokoy/