R: [OM] OM101 (OM88) help

Subject: R: [OM] OM101 (OM88) help
From: "Marco Tomat" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 18:40:02 +0100
>I am a rookie on this list. I have just got to know it exists today. I have
>used an OM101 (known as OM88) for 10 years. I search the list archives to
>find some tips using a Zuiko Lens and having the control of exposure
>available in the viewfinder. Plug-in such a lens switchs it off and the
>camera works in aperture priority mode.
>
>Does anyone know how to enable the light measuring? At least prior to the
>exposure.  Is there any known modification?

This would be useful in manual mode only. There's a guy in Italy who claims
it can teach how to modify this camera in order to get all exposure infos
even with Zuikos. Dunno how it is possible, but I think it may be true, as
it happens wit PF lenses. The bad news is he wants money for telling how.

>Where should i be able to find the electronic circuit scheme?

Ask JH. I think it should be a "hardware" modification, though.

Marco