Re: [OM] OT SLR Research report

Subject: Re: [OM] OT SLR Research report
From: "George M." <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 10:52:47 -0800
Ken;

Thanks for the report!  You're a better resource than Pop Photo! ( That
*was* meant as a compliment :>)

The F100 and EOS-3 ("The Triumph"?) are getting so much fawning praise
from the mags that it's nice to see an unbiased opinion. I especially
enjoyed your confirmation of my feelings about the EOS3s viewfinder.
How can you compose a photo with all those distractions? And
eye-control?  I've always felt that was the ultimate gimmick.  Lastly,
your commentary on the IS zoom was a point I'd never thought of.  Great
work.

George

Oh and BTW, that Tokina - I guess it's not available in OM mount?