Re: [OM] OM4Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4Ti
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 19:45:11 +0000
You saw through me ;-)

Think I will stick with Oly and buy a couple of 4Tis for backup if I win the
lottery.  Those Zeiss prices remind me of Zuiko prices in OZ - A$2400 for the
90 and
$12,500 for the 180.  I once wound up a local camera store by enquiring in a
serious
manner about a 180.  They eagerly said there was a new one available in Sydney.
 At
those sorts of prices it will probably be available for some time.

Thanks for the info, I was genuinely interested in your answer.

Giles