Re: [OM] OM4Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4Ti
From: Alexander <mediadyne@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 01:12:59 +0200
Giles wrote:

> Sounds like a viable alternative should the Oly ship go under.  Would you
> know,
> roughly, what it might cost to acquire the equivalent of my 180mm f2 and 90mm
> f2
> macro in Zeiss glass - secondhand?
>
> Giles

Giles, you can find Zeiss lenses second hand at very very reasonable prices.
Ok, they are a little
more expensive, but on par with canon FD and Nikkors. If you buy them new,
well, then they are more
expensive over Zuikos, but believe not by much more.
And the quality......
here, take a look at this shoot, i took recently with the Aria

http://www.mediadyne.gr/contax

Alexander