Re: [OM] 90 macro

Subject: Re: [OM] 90 macro
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 23:36:47 +0000

John Petrush wrote:

> Certainly.  It makes for a wunnerful portrait lens.  I especially like it

Shoundss like John is the one who had 'one more glass'., hic!

Giles

Content:  The 90 I also find to be a wonderful portrait lens, However if
portraiture
was my only concern then I think I would go for the 100mm f2 going by the
numbers.
One should not discount longer focal lengths for portraiture either.  I have
used my
180mm for this as it allows for really candid shots.