Re: [OM] 90 macro

Subject: Re: [OM] 90 macro
From: Andre Goforth <goforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 22:01:36 -0800
I'd like to second John's comments about the 90 f2. It is stunning. I love
my 85 f2 which is great but though the 90 is a bit more  moosey it(I? ;) )
has taken some hauntingly gorgeous shots. Fast to focus, easy to see
through the viewfinder and tack sharp. The 85 f2 is up there too, but
somehow the 90 just has a sweet spot. I wonder if folks wax over the 100f2
like I do over the 90 f2. I just can't see getting a 100 f2 when there is a
90 f2 in the stable but this disease of Zuikoholism knows no abatement. I
need to spent more time pic taking than bagging lens. It is like a wine
drinker spending more time checking out the glasses he or she will use to
drink out of than actually drinking. Alas, one more glass....

Andre