Re[2]: [OM] 90 macro

Subject: Re[2]: [OM] 90 macro
From: JIM_TEO@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 18:55:41 +0800
Can I say that the 90/2 is as good as the 100/2 or better???
Or is it subjuct to individual opinion??

Jim

Certainly.  It makes for a wunnerful portrait lens.  I especially like it
for what I call candid portraits, those informal shots usually taken in
exisiting light.  Its fast speed make focusing quick and easy and the
shallow depth of field gives excellent seperation between the subject and
background.  Be warned that it is so sharp that any and every blemish shows
in all its glory - not passing off a mole as a freckle with this one :)

John P
there is no "never" - just long periods of "not yet".
there is no "always" - just long periods of "so far"

Jerry Dean <jdean@xxxxxxxxxxxx> asked: