Re: [OM] Is the OM system dead?

Subject: Re: [OM] Is the OM system dead?
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 15:37:30 -0500
>>> ..., but really I want
> fill flash up to 1/1000, which is higher than the shutter
> synch speed on either Nikon's or Canon's most expensive models.

Already available, Rollei 6008 with high speed shutter lenses syncs
flash up to a 1/1000 sec, if necessary with TTL metering.>>

I have a recently acquired 6001, although I haven't bought any of the
high-speed PQS lenses that allow this to work. Of course, for the cost of
the body and a couple of lenses, one could buy two or three each of every
Oly item in the system (except the ED lenses) :-)

Denton