Re: [OM] Is the OM system dead?

Subject: Re: [OM] Is the OM system dead?
From: GMA <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 20:15:31 -0800
Rex Jackson wrote:

> http://www.mindspring.com/~rexjackson/

Rex/Rob;

I didn't intend to start a doom/gloom thread.  Gary Schloss has a great
point - there are lots of lenses available new for the OM system. And
the 3T and 4T and 2000 are, to the best of anyones' knowledge, still
being mfd'd.  Course new flashes, winders etc are another story.  It's
just dead in the sense of very little, if any, R&D yen is being spent on
it.

George