Re: [OM] Doris has left

Subject: Re: [OM] Doris has left
From: "Rand E. Tomcala" <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 09:03:00 -0500
Soenke,
  I have little doubt that her stories were true.  I have myself found
in flea markets items like a very nice nikon FG wi 1.4 for $8 (battery
reversed), OM1 wi 1.4 and rig manual in 9+ condition for $15.  Even a
T20 adapter for $5 (from a dealer's junk box), it didn't have a label.
Or the 35-70 f4 Zuiko (over internet) for $50 that transformed on
arrival to a 35-70mm f3.6.  These things happen if you do things like
Doris did or like I do, but it is work, just like she says.
Rand E.