RE: [OM] Doris has left

Subject: RE: [OM] Doris has left
From: srp <cyberoptix@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 09:36:42 -0800
snip> Sad really cos she was very knowledgable and
>a good contributer to the list. I for one would welcome her back. <snip

Doris was a standout reason for subscribing...this is a black day for the list.

happier note: just picked up a near Mint zuiko 100/2.8.

side rant:
why is interior dust so common with used lenses? None of the lenses I have
bought new (even those I got in the 70's) have developed this malady and
they've certainly gone out and gotten their clothes dirty...hey, I live in
the bleedin' Mojave Desert!

hoping Doris comes home for the holidays
srp