Re: [OM] Doris has left

Subject: Re: [OM] Doris has left
From: Soenke Jansen <SoJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 12:00:54 +0100
Gary Schloss wrote:

> John Gardner wrote:
> >Because of the OTT abuse regarding bracketing. Sad really cos Her posts
> >were far more entertaining than whether the Germans are a) easily offended
> >or b) xenophobic or c) drive knackered old Saab convertibles or e) prefer
> >Ford Explorers to Jeep Cherokee.
>
> Oh sure -- blame ME!  Well, what else is new? :-)

Oh no Gary, it's 'us'! TO MAKE ZIS APSOLUTELY KLEAR: VE ARR NOTT EASYLY OFFENDED
!!!
(and BTW, I drive a knackered 14year-old Volvo)   ;)

No seriously, it's a pity she left. Apart from those thrilling stories about
extraterrestrials, I'll certainly miss the monday morning account of garage sale
bargains (an OM-1 for $5!) be it only to spur my ambition!
Mebbe she'll be back some day because she jus HAD to tell us about the 250/2.0
for (insert any amount of money, that'll make your face turn green with envy).

Merry X-mas to you all,
Soenke, Hamburg