Re: [OM] Doris Fang Leaving

Subject: Re: [OM] Doris Fang Leaving
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 09:27:58 -0800
 Dave Reidling wrote,
<< I am new to this list but after
 reading the postings left  by Ms. Fang in the archives,
 I realize how much of a loss she will be to this group.
 If anyone has her email address, could you forward it to me.
 I want to send her a personal note of thanks and encourage her to return.>>

Hey Dave,
Welcome to the list.
Good idea to look in the archives too see what the big deal is!
You probably also got a feel for how the majority of people here
treat the list and how much fun it can be.  (Yeah, informative too)

Glad to have you.
Charlie
Charles Loeven
cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx