[OM] Re: T20 flash and red-eye

Subject: [OM] Re: T20 flash and red-eye
From: "Wiese" <wiese@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 11:32:14 +1100
I've lost the original post, but someone was enquiring about how to get rid
of red-eye using the T20.  I've just bought a T20, and was planning to use
it this weekend, but......

How bad is the red-eye with the T20? - in what conditions?  I haven't had a
chance to test it on people in low light, and it'll be dim where I'll be on
Friday, so I guess it'll have to be the Viv 283 after all - big and heavy
(and more powerful than I need this time round) but the head is high enough
not to give red-eye except at the high end of it's range when on camera.

Cheers

Andy
wiese@xxxxxxxxxx
ICQ# 12366792

"Egyptian pharoahs fell from the sky...
Fell from the sky, and played the blues"