Re: [OM] t8/t10 ring flashes

Subject: Re: [OM] t8/t10 ring flashes
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 20:40:06 -0500
>>Has anybody photographed eyes successfully? How?>>

I started simple. I used open sky and a 90mm macro--really wanted just to
see how sharp those lashes could be <g>.

I'm surprised the exposure was off. Seems to me, if you are photographing
the whole eys, and not just the pupil, that the dark parts would balance
out the white parts. Obviously you found differently <g>

Regards,
Denton Taylor
Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com
Panoramic and 360deg Immersive Images at
        www.threehundredsixty.com