Re: [OM] t8/t10 ring flashes

Subject: Re: [OM] t8/t10 ring flashes
From: tatu <sara.laitinen@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 13:30:54 +0200
Thank you for everybody who replyed to my question. Because I photograph
insects, the T-8 would be a best choice. I have a T-28 and its working fine, but
its sometimes very hard to get even lighting to subjects when working distances
are very short.

By the way does anybody know what kind of equipment  National Geographic
photographers use? Mark Moffett and Darlyne Murawski are both shooting macro. D.
Murawski had  interesting article about Moths in one issue. There was a
photograph of her on the last page, and it looked like she has a T-28 flash.
Because the photo is a siluette I cant be certain...