Re: [OM] Slightly sick 4T - advice please

Subject: Re: [OM] Slightly sick 4T - advice please
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 11:47:54 EST
Hi Eric:

Your two questions were adhesive for the rubber collar grips and repair
options on an OM-4T.

Since no one else spoke up, I'll refer you to the leatherette glueing thread
over the last few days for ideas.  Simple old rubber cement worked for me in
the past.

As far as repairs, the OM-4T is being serviced by Olympus America and by
independents.  I assume you are in DeKalb, IL.  The closest repair facility is
in Rolling Meadows (call: 847-255-9500).  We (in the community sense) also
recommend John Hermanson's Camtech at:
http://www.zuiko.com
John contributes here as: omtech@xxxxxxxxx

If you walk those lenses into Olympus, they might just glue them for you on
the spot.  Leave them your OM-4T and it would more likely be a "no charge"
operation regarding the lenses.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV