Re: [OM] response to my filter questions....

Subject: Re: [OM] response to my filter questions....
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 13:19:11 EST
In a message dated 12/7/98 1:02:26 PM Eastern Standard Time, jans@xxxxxxxxxxx
writes:

<< I think "need" is relative. On models with spot metering (2s, 3, 3Ti, 4,
 4T, 4Ti) a polarizer MAY cause a low meter reading if it is at a right
 angle with the polarization that the half-silvered mirror introduces on the
 way to the spot sensor. However, the TTL automatic exposure will still be
 correct. >>

I think this applies to the OM-40/OM-PC as well, as it also has the semi-
silvered mirror and sub-mirror.

Paul Schings
Coventry, RI